- An E-commerce Website is an online presence that accepts payments via credit cards or PayPal.
- We offer state-of-the-art security.
- We build it and teach you how to manage it or if you would like we can contract to manage it for you.
- We design a custom Admin section which makes it super easy to add new, modify or delete products, photos and information.
- The E-commerce sites include customer profiles complete with previous orders, tracking information and other related information.
- A Catalog Website performs most of the same functions that an E-commerce Website does
except it does not contain the shopping cart or payment processing.
- A Brochure Website is just at it implies. It tells the online community who you are, where you are located and what you do.
- What constitutes a redesign? A redesign can be as simple as adding or deleting a few pages to a complete
and total overhaul with a whole new concept and brand identity.
- What is maintenance? Maintenance is updates and fixes to a completed web page(s).
- This does not include changing the number of pages or overall theme of the original website.
- What is hosting? Hosting is rented space on an online server (computer) in which the files that compose your website are stored
and accessed from the internet.
- Our hosting packages includes:
- Branded email i.e. email@example.com
- Submission of your website to 70+ top search engines
- Website statistics and analytics
- What is email hosting? Email Hosting allows clients to secure branded emails based on a domain name
even if they do not have a website i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is a domain? A domain is the name of your website. For example, Google's domain is www.google.com.
- Domains are purchased through a registrar at an annual rate.
- We are happy to manage your domain's expiration date and alert you when it becomes due.
Search Engine Optimisation
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? SEO is the process of getting your website ranked
higher in the search engines.
- We automatically register you with the search engines and ensure your site will
climb organically through the use of keywords and phrases.
- One of the best way to attract attention to your site is to advertise socially. Be sure to create Facebook,
twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Pinterest business pages.
- Please note that SEO is not an over night success. It may take a few months before you even
begin to see changes in your rankings.
- The more you promote you site the faster it will grow.
- SEO is an ongoing struggle to get to and stay on top.
Branding and Promotion
- A good Logo Design speaks volumes about your business.
- Your Logo is your company's signature brand.
What do you think of when you think of Nike? The "swish"
Now, what about McDonald's? The Golden Arch
How many other Logo's do you immediately recognize?
- A logo needs to represent a company's branding and identity.
- A lot of work goes into designing a effective logo:
- We research your company, services and products.
- We develop a brand concept.
- We enter the designing phase.
- We request your feedback and make amendments if necessary.
- We deliver your logo in different file formats.
Business Card Design
- No business should ever be without a professionally designed business card.
- Business cards act as a physical reminder of and advertisement for your business.
- Often a professional, sleek, crisp and well designed business card will make all
the difference in business.
- We can have your cards printed or send our artwork to your chosen print provider.
- In addition to our business cards, our most popular print items include:
- Letterhead and Envelopes
- Bi-fold and Tri-fold Brochures
- Rack Cards
- Presentation Folders
- Yard Signs
- Greeting Cards
- Advertising can be expensive business therefore it is crucial to get it right the FIRST time.
- We create bold and professional designs to capture the attention of your target market.
- How do we do this? We STUDY your business, product and potential customers
inside and out.
- We discuss our ideas and work with you to collectively create advertising that works.
- We are happy to forward all approved final artwork direct to the publishers for you.
- We offer a wide array of promotional items including:
- Mouse Pads
- Stress Balls
- Flash Drives
- Laser Pointers
- Writing Utensils
- Cups/Squeeze Bottles
- and lots more...
- In addition to our print and web services, we do offer professionally designed and
customized desktop publishing. These services include:
- Microsoft Word Document Formatting
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation Formatting
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Formatting